Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $68.03Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionTheatres of Immanence: Deleuze and the Ethics of Performance is the first mograph to provide an in-depth study of the implications of Deleuze's philosophy for theatre and performance. Drawing from Goat Island, Butoh, Artaud and Kaprow, as well from Deleuze, Bergson and Laruelle, the book conceives performance as a way of thinking immanence.
- Author BiographyLaura Cull O Maoilearca is Head of the Department of Theatre & Dance at the University of Surrey, UK. Her most recent books are Theatres of Immanence: Deleuze and the Ethics of Performance (2012; 2015) and Encounters in Performance Philosophy (2014) co-edited with Alice Lagaay. Her other publications include Deleuze and Performance (2009) and Manifesto Now! Instructions for Performance, Philosophy, Politics (2013) co-edited with Will Daddario. She is core convener of Performance Philosophy and joint series editor of the Performance Philosophy book series with Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Laura Cull O Maoilearca
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.