All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of sporting prints lampooning the work of expert draughtsmen such as Stubbs, Rowlandson, Fernley and Pollard. Thelwell, the creator of the cartoon character Penelope, has a superb eye for detail and for the relationship between humans and animals.
- Author BiographyNorman Thelwell (1923-2004) sold his first drawing to Punch in 1950, and two years later became an important regular contributor. His own books include Angels on Horseback and Wrestling with a Pencil.
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour prints
- Weight12 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.