All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAn intimate memoir by one of America's most acclaimed and beloved actresses. From the woman kw to millions as Annie Hall, Then Again is the fascinating story of an actress's rise to fame, of her relationships with brilliant talents such as Woody Allen and Al Paci, and her struggle with bulimia. But it is also an account of her family, a lively group of siblings growing up on the West coast in the 1960s, and above all of her mother, Dorothy Hall - a woman restless with intellectual and creative energy, struggling to find an output for her talents. A brilliant insight into the life of a legendary actress, Then Again is also an unforgettable memoir of family, dreams, and the bonds that tie us to those we love the most.
- Author BiographyDiane Keaton has starred in some of the most memorable movies of the past forty years, including the Godfather trilogy, Annie Hall, Manhattan, Reds, Baby Boom, The First Wives Club, and Something's Gotta Give. Her many awards include the Golden Globe and the Academy Award. Keaton lives with her daughter and son in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Diane Keaton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight270 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.