Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and Illustrated by Timothy D. Bellavia Using a more tradition illustration format, readers are introduced to Sage's sisters - both aliens - help a young boy named Theo who has lost all of his hair due to medical treatments. There is a surprise ending and the sisters reinforce empathy, esteem and equity.
- Author BiographyTimothy D. Bellavia is an award winning children's author, illustrator and educator. He lives and works in New York City.
- Author(s)Timothy D Bellavia
- PublisherT.I.M.M.-E. Company, Incorporated
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintT.I.M.M.-E. Company, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.