All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionTheo-Logic is the third and crowning part of the great trilogy of the masterwork of theologian Hans Urs von Balthasar, following his first two parts, The Glory of the Lord and Theo-Drama. This is the third volume of Theo-Logic. Theo-Logic is a variation of theology, it being about t so much what man says about God, but what God speaks about himself. Balthasar does t address the truth about God until he first reflects on the beauty of God (The Glory of the Lord). Then he follows with his reflections on the great drama of our salvation and the goodness and mercy of the God who saves us (Theo-Drama). Now, in this work, he is ready to reflect on the truth that God reveals about himself, which is t something abstract or theoretical, but rather the concrete and mysterious richness of God's being as a personal and loving God.
- Author(s)Hans Urs von Balthasar
- PublisherIgnatius Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIgnatius Press
- Weight481 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.