Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionEberhard Jungel is widely recognised as one of the most important and original theologians of the twentieth-century. Although his essays comprise some of his best critical and constructive writing, few have been available in English. These eight essays have been carefully chosen to illustrate the wide range of Jungel's current concerns - the ontological implications of the doctrine of justification, the nature of metaphorical and anthropomorphic language, theological anthropology, Christology and ecclesiology, and natural theology.
- Author BiographyEberhard Jungel is Professor of Systematic Theology and Philosophy of Religion, University of Tubingen, Germany. John B. Webster is Professor of Divinity, School of Divinity, University of St Andrews, UK.
- Author(s)Eberhard Jungel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.