Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of his essays from the popular and respected journal Theology Today, longtime editor Patrick D. Miller offers insights into the basic human condition. His reflections range from popular culture (the popularity of Seinfeld) to political matters (the proper public role for the Ten Commandments) to the sublime (the connection between poetry and faith). The wit and wisdom of this internationally respected biblical scholar come through clearly in this collection.
- Author BiographyPatrick D. Miller is Charles T. Haley Professor Emeritus of Old Testament Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, New Jersey. He is the author of numerous books, including The Religion of Ancient Israel. He is coeditor of the Interpretation commentary series and the Westminster Bible Companion series. In 1998, he served as President of the Society of Biblical Literature. He was also editor of Theology Today for twenty years.
- Author(s)Patrick D. Miller,Perry Miller
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.