All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSaint Thomas Aquinas showed the world that Catholic theology is t just something meant to stimulate the mind. Indeed, the authentic study of the sacra doctrina exercises a shaping influence on the whole of the Christian life. In this volume, Dominican theologian Father Romanus Cessario, OP, follows this precedent by considering the integration of theology and Christian living. Focusing on various aspects of Catholic theology and spirituality, the essays in this volume explore the essential relationship between truth and grace. With characteristic wisdom and insight, Father Cessario reveals how theology and sanctity share a common origin and end. Here the doctrine of Saint Thomas Aquinas and his exponents emerges as something eminently relevant to Christian living in the twenty-first century. Written for all those who take the theological life seriously, Theology and Sanctity explains how - and why - only the truth has grace.
- Author BiographyRomanus Cessario, OP, is a fellow of the Ponti�cal Academy of Saint Thomas Aquinas and a professor of theology at St. John's Seminary in Brighton, Massachusetts. The author of numerous books and articles on Catholic theology and spirituality,Father Cessario received the master of sacred theology degree from the Order of Preachers in 2013. Cajetan Cuddy, OP, is a Dominican friar of the Province of St. Joseph who holds the licentiate in sacred theology.
- Author(s)Cajetan Cuddy,Romanus Cessario
- PublisherAve Maria University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria University Press
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.