Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionFOR MANY CHRISTIANS THEOLOGY IS SOMETHING ALIEN, overly intellectual and really t that appealing. Even seminary students have been kwn to balk at taking a course on theology. Yet theology--most simply, is the kwledge of God-it is really very essential to the life and health of the church. This introduction reflects the heart of Dr. Perry, who cares deeply about ordinary Christians kwing, and understanding what theology is, and how to use the tools this study of theology affords. Understanding that every believer, regardless of education (or lack there-of) is truly a theologian, the study of theology can be encouraging and very satisfying. This book is written in a clear, concise, easily understood style, which is ideal for church study groups and/or individual Christians who desire to strengthen their understanding, belief and commitment by coming to kw God more fully.
- Author(s)William Perry
- PublisherNewburgh Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewburgh Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight759 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.