All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese Christian leader Takakura Tokutaro (1885-1934) is the focus of this exhaustive historical and theological study. Despite having played important leadership roles within the Protestant Church in Japan during the 1920s and early 1930s, Takakura's name is scarcely kwn outside limited Japanese theological circles. This study lends recognition to his influential role in the Christian Church. It also utilizes Takakura's example to provide further insight into the universalizing trend in Christian thought that continues even today.
- Author BiographyJ. Nelson Jennings is Associate Professor at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri. Professor Jennings holds a Ph.D. from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland and a M.Div., Magna Cum laude, from the Covenant Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)J. Nelson Jennings
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication21/01/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican Society of Missiology Dissertation Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width143 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.