Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays edited by Colin Gunton provides a broad treatment of the theological doctrine of reconciliation. The latest addition to the King's College Systematic Theology Series. The papers are designed to constitute a broad treatment of the subject, including contributions on scripture, ethics and the church, as well as a bearing of other theological topics - Trinity, Christology - on the central question. There is an introduction by the editor, who also contributes a closing piece in which the central questions arising in the book are addressed. The contributors to this volume include leading theologians from Europe and America: Colin Gunton, Christoph Schw+|bel, Douglas A. Campbell, Douglas Farrow, Murray Rae, John Webster, Sue Patterson, and Robert W. Jensen.
- Author BiographyColin E. Gunton was Professor of Christian Doctrine, King's College, London, UK, and a Minister of the United Reformed Church.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.