Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe most interesting applications of the seismic isolation concepts have been recently used in structures to reduce the effects of forces generated by earthquake ground motion. In fact, seismic base isolation systems constitute an accepted design philosophy, new strategy and invative structural design for earthquake protection and seismic resistant of structures and their sensitive components. These approaches have considerable potential to prevent the structures and their equipments from earthquake destruction by eliminating the buildings from horizontal components of the ground motion.
- Author(s)Hamidreza Hashamdar
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.