All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionTheoretical Modelling of Aeroheating on Sharpened Noses under Rarefied Gas Effects and Nonequilibrium Real Gas Effects employs a theoretical modeling method to study hypersonic flows and aeroheating on sharpened ses under rarefied gas effects and nequilibrium real gas effects that are beyond the scope of traditional fluid mechanics. It reveals the nlinear and nequilibrium features, discusses the corresponding flow and heat transfer mechanisms, and ultimately establishes an analytical engineering theory framework for hypersonic rarefied and chemical nequilibrium flows. The original analytical findings presented are t only of great academic significance, but also hold considerable potential for applications in engineering practice. The study explores a viable new approach, beyond the heavily relied-upon numerical methods and empirical formulas, to the present research field, which could be regarded as a successful implementation of the idea and methodology of the engineering sciences.
- Author BiographyDr. Zhi-Hui Wang Current Affiliation: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences 2002.9-2006.7 B.Sc. degree in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Department of Modern Mechanics, University of Science and Technology of China Publication list: 1. Wang Zhihui, Bao Lin, Tong Binggang. Theoretical modeling of chemical nonequilibrium stagnation point boundary layer heat transfer under rarefied conditions. Sci China-Phys Mech Astron. 2013, 56(5):866-874. 2. Wang Zhihui, Bao Lin, Tong Binggang. An analytical study on nonequilibrium dissociating gas flow behind a strong bow shockwave under rarefied conditions. Sci China-Phys Mech Astron. 2013, 56(4):671-679. 3. Zhihui Wang, Lin Bao, Binggang Tong. Theoretical modeling of the chemical non-equilibrium flow behind a normal shock wave. AIAA Journal. 2012, 50(2):494-499. 4. Zhihui Wang, Lin Bao, Binggang Tong. Rarefaction criterion and non-Fourier heat transfer in hypersonic rarefied flows. Physics of Fluids, 22, 126103(2010). 5. Zhihui Wang, Lin Bao, Binggang Tong. Variation character of stagnation point heat flux for hypersonic pointed bodies from continuum to rarefied flow states and its bridge function study. Sci China-Phys Mech Astron. 2009, 52(12):2007-2015. 6. Wang Zhihui, Bao Lin. Study on the aerothermodynamic characters of hypersonic small nose cone with local rarefied gas effects. Chinese Journal of Computational Physics, 2010, 27(1). (In Chinese) 7. Wang Zhihui Bao Lin Tong Binggang, On the characteristics and physical mechanism of aeroheating to hypersonic pointed bodies with local rarefied gas effects. Physics of Gases, 2010,5(2). (In Chinese).
- Author(s)Zhi-Hui Wang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight339 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.