All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the most important theories in Translation Studies that have emerged over the last 50 years. Particularly invative is the inclusion of theories from outside North America and Europe, theoretical perspectives on recent techlogical developments and a consideration of the nature of theory in the field.
- Author BiographyJenny Williams is Professor Emeritus at the Centre for Translation and Textual Studies, Dublin City University, Ireland. She has been involved in teaching, researching and practising translation as well as supervising masters and doctoral dissertations for over 30 years. Jenny's previous publications include The Map: A Guide to Doing Research in Translation Studies (co-authored with Andrew Chesterman) and has translated The Fishermen Sleep by Sabine Lange.
- Author(s)Jenny Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Translating and Interpreting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.