All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTheorizing Muriel Spark is the first serious attempt to engage the writing of Muriel Spark in a sustained theoretical reading. It has a particular emphasis on gender, psychoanalysis, postcolonial and deconstructive reading strategies. Drawing together a range of significant names in the field of contemporary literature and critical theory (including Judith Roof, Susan Sellers, Bryan Cheyette, Patricia Duncker, Nicholas Royle, Willy Maley, Julian Wolfreys, and Helene Cixous) this collection of essays deals with the full range of Spark's literary output. It concludes with a new interview with Muriel Spark.
- Author BiographyELEANOR BYRNE Lecturer in English, Manchester Metropolitan University BRYAN CHEYETTE Professor of English and Judaic Studies, University of Southampton HELENE CIXOUS Director of Studies, Centre d'Etudes Feminines, Universite de Paris VIII PATRICIA DUNCKER Senior Lecturer in English, University of Wales (Aberystwyth) ALAN FREEMAN Lecturer in British Literature and Literary Theory, Yeditepe University, Istanbul JEREMY IDLE Lecturer in English, Nene University College WILLY MALEY Professor of Renaissance Literature, University of Glasgow JUDITH ROOF Professor of English and Film Studies, Ann Arbour University, Michigan NICHOLAS ROYLE Professor of English Literature, University of Sussex SUSAN SELLERS Professor of English Literature, University of St Andrews JULIAN WOLFREYS Associate Professor of English, University of Florida
- Author(s)Martin McQuillan,etc.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.