All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years there has been a rapid growth of interest in the sociological study of childhood. This new book draws together the major developments in the field. In particular, the book discusses contemporary sociological and anthropological research in order to develop key links between the study of childhood and social theory, exposing its historical, political and cultural dimensions.
- Author BiographyAllison James is Professor of Sociology at the University of Sheffield and Professor II at the Norwegian Centre for Child Research, Norwegian University for Science and Technology, Trondheim; Chris Jenks is Vice--Chancellor of Brunel University; Alan Prout is Professor of Sociology and Childhood Studies at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Alan Prout,Allison James,Chris Jenks
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication12/01/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight396 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.