All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a collection of the critical debates in diaspora studies that offers readers an amalgamation of disparate and challenging ideas. These critical essays have shaped the trajectory and scope of diaspora studies. Conceptualizing diaspora as an emergent theoretical space, the reader presents divergent strains of multiple diasporas and marks the multinational and interdisciplinary nature of the field. It is a collection that reflects the methodologies and perspectives of scholars in anthropology, cultural studies, literary studies, postcolonial theory, queer theory and other disciplines.
- Author BiographyJana Evans Braziel is Assistant Professor of English at University of Wisconsin, La Crosse. Anita Mannur is Ph.D. candidate and University Fellow in the Department of Comparative Literature at University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleKeyWorks in Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight522 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAnita Mannur,Jana Evans Braziel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.