All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionTheorizing Narrativity is a collective work by an international array of leading specialists in narrative theory. It provides new perspectives on the nature of narrative and narrativity, genre theory, narrative semiotics and communication theory. Most contributions center on the specificity of literary fiction, but each chapter investigates a different dimension of narrativity with many issues dealt with in invative ways (including oral storytelling, the law, video games, causality, intertextuality and the theory of reading).
- Author BiographyJohn Pier, University of Tours and Centre de recherches sur les arts et le langage CNRS, Paris, France; Jose Angel Garcia Landa, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/02/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNarratologia
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight835 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byGarcia Landa,John Pier,Jose Angel
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.