All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Mohammad Ahsanullah provides a detailed description of the general theory and applications of record values. Professor Ahsanullah thoroughly discusses the most useful distributions and inferences based on record values, resulting in conclusions that are t available in previously published works. The book, written on an intermediate level that requires the basic kwledge of calculus, probability theory, and mathematical statistics, can be used as a text for advanced undergraduate or graduate level courses.
- Author BiographyMohammad Ahsanullah, Professor in the Department of Management Sciences at Rider University in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, holds a Ph.D. in Statistics from North Carolina State University, Raleigh. He is the Editor of the Journal of Applied Statistical Science, and the Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications.
- Author(s)Mohammad Ahsanullah
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRecord Values S.
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.