All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionTackling the question of how to effectively aggregate uncertain preference information in multiple structures given by decision-making groups, Theory and Approaches of Unascertained Group Decision-Making focuses on group aggregation methods based on uncertainty preference information. It expresses the complexity existing in each group decision-making process by employing complex networks and studying various methods of aggregating preference information from various unascertained, time-series based decision-making groups' structures. Written by Jianjun Zhu, director of the Chinese Society for Optimization, Overall Planning, and Ecomic Mathematics, the book starts by examining case studies of group decision making. It discusses consistency measuring and ranking methods of interval number reciprocal judgment matrix and interval number complementary judgment matrix. Next, it presents an unascertained number preference and a three-point interval number preference. Investigating linguistic preferences, the text provides two consistencies definitions. It considers the aggregating methods of several uncertain preferences as well as the multistage aggregating model of uncertain preference. The final chapter proposes an aggregating model of multistage linguistic information based on TOPSIS. The research in this book is supported by a number of scientific foundations from the People's Republic of China, including the National Natural Science Foundation of China; the Social Science Foundation of China, Jiangsu Province; and the Soft Science Foundation of China.
- Author BiographyDr. Jianjun Zhu holds a Ph.D. degree in information science and systems engineering and is currently an associate professor at NUAA. His primary interests of research are in the theories of group decision-making, multi-attribute decision-making and complicated decision-making. He has completed two National Natural Science Foundation projects, one State 863 Program CIMS project, and one national defense research project, as a major participant. Moreover, he has completed a cooperation project of the Shanghai Baosteel Company, and managed the postdoctoral research fund projects of Chinese post-doctoral research projects in Jiangsu Province. Dr. Zhu has published more than 20 research papers in the Journal of Systems Engineering, Management Science Journal, Control and Decision-Making, and Systems Engineering Theory and Practice.
- Author(s)Jianjun Zhu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSystems Evaluation, Prediction and Decision-making
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 56 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.