Save on Other
- AU $35.76Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $37.52
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.37
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.03
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $49.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book applies theory and research findings to the design of English for Academic Purposes courses. Drawing on approaches to researching academic communities, needs analysis and genre theory, a systematic approach to syllabus and curriculum development is proposed and used as the basis for detailed consideration of tasks and skills development.
- Author BiographyIAN BRUCE Senior Lecturer in Applied Linguistics and convenor of in-sessional English for Academic Purposes courses at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. He is the author of a number of research articles in the field of academic genre studies as well as the 2008 book Academic Writing and Genre.
- Author(s)Ian Bruce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.