CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the epistemology and the methodology of political kwledge and social inquiry: what can we kw, and how do we kw? Contributing authors offer answers, addressing the purpose and methods of research and analyzing concepts, including the relationship of theory and evidence and the importance of medicine to social science.
- Author BiographyRICHARD NED LEBOW is James O. Freedman Presidential Professor of Government, Dartmouth College, USA. MARK IRVING LICHBACH is Professor and Chair of Government and Politics, University of Maryland, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleNew Visions in Security
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMark Irving Lichbach,Richard Ned Lebow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.