CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionWith the guidance of world-rewned counseling author, teacher, and practitioner Gerald Corey, best-selling Theory AND PRACTICE OF GROUP COUNSELING, International Edition equips readers with the kwledge and skills for effective group counseling and leadership. You'll learn key theoretical approaches to group leadership and how to successfully apply each in practice. With Corey's clear, straightforward writing style, you will have difficulty understanding each theoretical concept and its relationship to group practice. And as you explore different approaches, your growing kwledge will enable you to integrate techniques from the various approaches you'll study in this book to create a unique approach that works successfully for YOU.
- Author BiographyGerald Corey is Professor Emeritus of Human Services and Counseling at California State University at Fullerton. He received his doctorate in counseling from the University of Southern California. He is a Diplomate in Counseling Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology; a licensed psychologist; and a National Certified Counselor. He is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (Division 17, Counseling Psychology; and Division 49, Group Psychotherapy); a Fellow of the American Counseling Association; and a Fellow of the Association for Specialists in Group Work. Both Jerry and Marianne Corey received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Mental Health Counselors Association in 2011, and both also received the Eminent Career Award from ASGW in 2001. Dr. Jerry Corey was given the Outstanding Professor of the Year Award from California State University at Fullerton in 1991. He regularly teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in group counseling and ethics in counseling. He is the author or coauthor of 15 textbooks in counseling currently in print, along with more than 60 journal articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Gerald Corey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight907 g
- Width200 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 8th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.