All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike other text in this field, Theory and Reality combines a survey of recent history of the philosophy of science with current key debates in language that any beginning scholar or critical reader can follow.
- Author Biography<b>Peter Godfrey-Smith</b> is an associate professor of philosophy and of history and philosophy of science at Stanford University. He is the author of <i>Complexity and the Function of Mind in Nature</i>.
- Author(s)Peter Godfrey-Smith
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleScience & Its Conceptual Foundations S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 line drawings
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.