All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike other text in this field, Theory and Reality combines a survey of recent history of the philosophy of science with current key debates in language that any beginning scholar or critical reader can follow.
- Author Biography<b>Peter Godfrey-Smith</b> is an associate professor of philosophy and of history and philosophy of science at Stanford University. He is the author of <i>Complexity and the Function of Mind in Nature</i>.
- Author(s)Peter Godfrey-Smith
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleScience & Its Conceptual Foundations S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 line drawings
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.