All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis course is designed for teens who want to further develop their skills in music theory but have limited time to study it. It includes eight units devoted to the following subject areas -- rhythm, intervals, major scales, major key signatures, musical terms and symbols, major triads, first inversion triads, and primary chords in major keys. Each unit contains a succinct introduction to the subject matter, short drills for five days of the week and extra credit examples with further challenges. While the books are geared toward the pia player, any instrumentalist can get a great deal of worth out of these books. This is especially true for vocalists looking to increase their ability to sight-sing and understand transpositions and pia accompaniment. - MusicGearReview This is actually quite remarkable for spending 10 weeks per book at five minutes a day! Jean Ritter, Progressions
- Author(s)E L Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk,Melody Bober
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePiano for Busy Teens
- Series Part/Volume NumberA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, printed music items
- Weight159 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.