Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a concept-oriented treatment of the structure theory of association schemes. The generalization of Sylow's group theoretic theorems to scheme theory arises as a consequence of arithmetical considerations about quotient schemes. The theory of Coxeter schemes (equivalent to the theory of buildings) emerges naturally and yields a purely algebraic proof of Tits' main theorem on buildings of spherical type.
- Author BiographyPaul-Hermann Zieschang received a Doctor of Natural Sciences and the Habilitation in Mathematics from the Christian-Albrechts-Universitat zu Kiel. He is also Extraordinary Professor of the Christian-Albrechts-Universitat zu Kiel. Presently, he holds the position of an Associate Professor at the University of Texas at Brownsville. He held visiting positions at Kansas State University and at Kyushu University in Fukuoka.
- Author(s)Paul-Hermann Zieschang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.