Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the senior undergraduate and graduate level, this textbook fills the gap between general introductory texts offering little detail and very technical, advanced books written for mathematicians and theorists rather than experimentalists in the field. The result is a concise course in atmospheric radiative processes, tailored for one semester. The authors are accomplished researchers who kw how to reach their intended audience and provide here the content needed to understand climate warming and remote sensing for pollution measurement. They also include supplementary reading for planet scientists and problems. Equally suitable reading for geophysicists, physical chemists, astromers, environmental chemists and spectroscopists. A solutions manual for lecturers will be provided on www.wiley-vch.de/supplements.
- Author BiographyManfred Wendisch is a full professor and director of the Institute of Meteorology at the University of Leipzig, Germany, and holds a permanent guest professor appointment at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing. In 2011, Professor Wendisch was elected as a member of the Saxonian Academy of Sciences. Ping Yang is a professor and the holder of the David Bullock Harris Chair in Geosciences, the Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Texas A & M University, USA.Professor Yang received a Best Paper Award from the Climate and Radiation Branch, NASA Goddard Space Center in 2000 and the U.S. National Science Foundation CAREER grant award in 2003.
- Author(s)Manfred Wendisch,Ping Yang
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Series in Atmospheric Physics and Remote Sensing
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight636 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.