All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to systematically explore the classification and function theory of complex homogeneous bounded domains. The Siegel domains are discussed in detail, and proofs are presented. Using the rmal Siegel domains to realize the homogeneous bounded domains, we can obtain more property of the geometry and the function theory on homogeneous bounded domains.
- Author(s)Yichao Xu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 569
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.