All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by the founder of modern functional analysis, this is the first text on the theory of linear operators, written in 1932 and translated into English in 1987. In addition to the basics of the algebra of operators, this classic explores the calculus of variations and the theory of integral equations. 1987 edition.
- Author(s)Stefan Banach
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width138 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byF. Jellett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.