All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic textbook introduces linear operators in Hilbert Space, and presents the geometry of Hilbert space and the spectral theory of unitary and self-adjoint operators. Invaluable for every mathematician and physicist. 1961, 1963 edition.
- Author(s)N. I. Akhiezer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.