All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic text begins with an overview of matrix methods and their application to the structural design of modern aircraft and aerospace vehicles. Subsequent chapters cover basic equations of elasticity, energy theorems, structural idealization, a comparison of force and displacement methods, analysis of substructures, structural synthesis, nlinear structural analysis, and other topics. 1968 edition.
- Author BiographyJohn Przemieniecki was a professor and Associate Dean for Research at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology and a member of the U.S. Senior Executive Service. President Reagan conferred upon him the rank of Distinguished Executive, and in 1999 he received an honorary doctorate from the Warsaw University of Technology.
- Author(s)J. S. Przemieniecki
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/1986
- Series TitleDover Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note170 illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.