Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reflects scientific developments in the physics of metallic compound based nadevices presented at the NATO-sponsored Workshop on naphysics held in Russia in the summer of 2003. The program tackles the most appealing problems. It brings together specialists and provides an opportunity for young researchers from the partner countries to interact with them and get actively involved in the most attractive and promising interdisciplinary area of contemporary condensed matter physics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 230
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight653 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndreas Glatz,Valerii M. Vinokur,Veniamin I. Kozub
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.