Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoga is hotter than ever, with the number of people practising in the UK increasing by 25% each year. While many do so for general fitness and to tone their bodies, many others practise it to optimise their health and wellbeing. Therapeutic Yoga reveals how you can use yoga positions to boost your physical, mental and emotional fitness and shows you specific sequences designed to combat common problems. This book provides easy-to-follow, effective answers to all the common diseases and ailments, including arthritis, asthma, backache, chronic fatigue syndrome, colds and flu, headaches and migraine, high blood pressure, infertility, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, menstrual problems and stress. With practical advice and clear step-by-step colour photography throughout, this is the definitive guide to using yoga for health, from one of the UK's best-kwn complementary practitioners.
- Author BiographyDr Mosaraf Ali is an internationally renowned pioneer of Integrated Medicine. Having studied medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, hypnosis, iridology and ayurveda, he worked in India and Hong Kong and then joined the Hale Clinic in 1990. Today he runs the successful Integrated Medical Centre, attended by his many high-profile clients. He has a weekly column in the Mail on Sunday's You Magazine. Jiwan Brar BSc Dip is an exceptionally well respected therapist who has worked with Dr Ali for 10 years, developing sets of exercises specifically for medical conditions. Combining her knowledge of physiotherapy with that of yoga, she has received much press interest, and is now one of the UK's best-known yoga therapists.
- Author(s)Jiwan Brar,Mosaraf Ali
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width192 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.