All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionEva Gabrielsson and Stieg Larsson. In There Are Things I Want You to Kw About Stieg Larsson and Me, Gabrielsson accepts the daunting challenge of telling their story, steeped in love and sharpened in the struggle for justice and human rights. She chooses to tell it in short, spare, lyrical chapters, like snapshots, regaling Larsson's readers with how he wrote, why he wrote, who the sources are were for Lisbeth and his other characters graciously answering Stieg Larsson's readers' most pressing questions and at the same time telling us the things we didn't kw we wanted to kw about love and loss, death, betrayal, and the mistreatment of women.
- Author BiographyEVA GABRIELSSONis an architect, author, and political activist. As part of her architectural practice, she has led a European Union initiative to create sustainable architecture in the Dalecarlia region in Central Sweden. Gabrielsson is the coauthor of several books, including a monograph on the subject of cohabitation in Sweden, a government study on sustainable housing, and a forthcoming study on the Swedish urban planner Per Olof Hallman. She has also translated into Swedish Philip K. Dick s The Man in the High Castle. Gabrielsson and Stieg Larsson met in 1972, when they were both eighteen, and lived and wrote together from 1974 until his death in 2004. Their struggle together for social justice was the basis for the books in Larsson s Millennium Trilogy. Gabrielsson lives in Stockholm. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Eva Gabrielsson
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byLinda Coverdale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.