All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese illustrator Taro Miura brings his bold, whimsical graphic style to a board book for the very young. The answer to the question What does the animal say? takes a clever turn when a cluck, cluck, a woof, woof, and a moo, moo are met with a toddler s wah, wah! Uh-oh! Now the frog also says wah, wah! and the other animals follow suit, shedding big tears, until the child speaks the magic words to comfort them all.
- Author BiographyTaro Miura is the author-illustrator of The Tiny King and The Big Princess. An award-winning illustrator and graphic designer, he has been selected several times to exhibit his work at the Bologna Illustrators Exhibition. He lives in Japan.
- Author(s)Taro Miura
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width175 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Taro Miura
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.