Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionTeresa Mosteller has been writing poetry since childhood. As a youth, she found the practice to be therapeutic and would write whenever the spirit moved her. The results of her creative efforts always managed to lift her spirits. However, as life unfolded, her poems and stories took a back seat. One night, her newlywed husband Gordy - the chef in their household - fixed her a marvelous salmon dinner. This simple, delicious meal reawakened the poet's heart, and soon, There Used to Be a Fish Called Salmon came to fruition. Like her salmon tale, each poem and story in this book was inspired by an event, a memory, or a dream too vivid to forget. This collection is a Valentine to Teresa's caring family and dear friends. She writes of her dreams, disappointments, memories of the past and hopes for the future. Like an appealing smorgasbord, each selection may be enjoyed on its own or in combination with others. Whether it's a delicious dish or a tantalizing tale, Teresa believes that joy becomes the main ingredient when love is in the recipe.
- Author(s)Teresa M Mosteller
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.