Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionActress and author of the New York Times bestseller Down Came the Rain, Brooke Shields, explores her relationship with her unforgettable mother, Teri, in her new memoir. Brooke Shields never had what anyone would consider an ordinary life. She was raised by her Newark-tough single mom, Teri, a woman who loved the world of show business and was often a media sensation all by herself. Brooke's iconic modeling career began by chance when she was only eleven months old, and Teri's skills as both Brooke's mother and manager were formidable. But in private she was troubled and drinking heavily. As Brooke became an adult the pair made choices and sacrifices that would affect their relationship forever. And when Brooke's own daughters were born she found that her experience as a mother was shaped in every way by the woman who raised her. But despite the many ups and downs, Brooke was by Teri's side when she died in 2012, a loving daughter until the end. Only Brooke kws the truth of the remarkable, difficult, complicated woman who was her mother. And w, in an honest, open memoir about her life growing up, Brooke will reveal stories and feelings that are relatable to anyone who has been a mother or daughter.
- Author BiographyBROOKE SHIELDS is an award-winning actress and New York Times bestselling author. She lives in New York City with her husband, writer and producer Chris Henchy, and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Brooke Shields
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.