All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.67
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $9.46Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $9.22Trending at AU $13.40
- AU $7.34Trending at AU $12.98
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $13.70
- AU $9.43Trending at AU $13.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhile playing with his two best friends one day, Four Tooth the hyena had a stomach ache. On the way to the toilet, he finds a large leg of ham! What should he do? He had to rush to the toilet! Then Four Tooth had an idea! But when he returns from the toilet, the leg of ham is gone! Who took it? Will his friends, Red Hair the lion and Chip Ear the leopard help him find the leg of ham? Inspired by the Chinese idiom, (ci di wu yin san bai liang), this quirky, meaningful story is suitable for readers of all ages.
- Author BiographyJ.H. Low has always been a passionate artist, illustrator and creator of stories. He holds a BA (Honours) in Fine Arts from the University of Leeds, UK, and a MA in Children s Books Illustration from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK. J.H. s illustrations are spontaneous and masterful, and often imbued with a light touch of humour. He is the illustrator of Dragon s Egg (2012) by award-winning author, Carolyn Goodwin. He is also the author and illustrator of the much-loved children s book, Lost in the Gardens, the first in a series of books on Singapore s attractions. There is Nothing Buried Here was first published in Chinese in 2009. It received Honourable Mention from the judges of the Macmillan Prize for Children s Picture Book Illustration that year.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width269 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.