All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionSome love falters, some fails, and some love finds a way to survive. A strange love triangle turns and twists and tangles as three people try to find their way with and through one ather. Laura and Jeremy marry, and take their first hopeful and desperate steps together; but always there is Henry, bound to them both by love and guilt and a terrible accident years before. The story whirls like the wedding dance, until at last the music stops, and they find the truth beyond the old songs and the chants of night . With lyrical prose and a hyptic rhythm, Susan Pepper Robbins creates a story both disturbing and beautiful.
- Author BiographySusan Pepper Robbins is a writing instructor at Hampden-Sydney College. Her previous works have been awarded the Deep South Prize and the Virginia Prize and include One Way Home and the story collection Nothing but the Weather. She lives in rural Virginia.
- Author(s)Susan Pepper Robbins
- PublisherHolland House
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHolland House
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.