All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- Description<em>From the bestselling author of P.S. I LOVE YOU and LOVE, ROSIE, comes a tale of a woman who learns that sometimes it takes losing everything to truly find yourself...</em> Since Sandy Shortt's childhood classmate disappeared twenty years ago, Sandy has been obsessed with missing things. Finding what is lost becomes her single-minded goal--from the lone sock that vanishes in the washing machine to the car keys she misplaced. It's surprise, then, that Sandy's life's work becomes finding people who have vanished from their loved ones. Sandy's family is baffled and concerned by her increasing preoccupation. Her parents can't understand her compulsion, and she pushes them away further by losing herself in the work of tracking down these missing people. She gives up her life in order to offer a flicker of hope to devastated families...and escape the disappointments of her own. Jack Ruttle is one of those devastated people. It's been a year since his brother Donal vanished into thin air, and he has enlisted Sandy Shortt to find him. But before she is able to offer Jack the information he so desperately needs, Sandy goes missing too...and Jack w finds himself searching for his brother and the one woman who understood his pain. One minute Sandy is jogging through the park, the next, she can't figure out where she is. The path is obscured. Nothing is familiar. A clearing up ahead reveals a camp site, and it's there that Sandy discovers the impossible: she has inadvertently stumbled upon the place-- and people--she's been looking for all her life, a land where all the missing people go. A world away from her loved ones and the home she ran from for so long, Sandy soon resorts to her old habit again, searching. Though this time, she is desperately trying to find her way home...
- Author Biography<strong>Cecelia Ahern</strong> is author of the international bestsellers <em>PS, I Love You</em>; <em>Love, Rosie</em>; and <em>If You Could See Me Now</em>. Film rights to <em>If You Could See Me Now</em> have been bought by Walt Disney Pictures, and <em>PS, I Love You</em> is being made into a film by Warner Bros. Foreign rights to her novels have been purchased in more than forty countries and have sold more than four million copies in North America, Europe, and Australia. The daughter of Ireland's prime minister, she lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Cecelia Ahern
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.