Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an organization that recruits and inserts agents into American jails and prisons with one mission: extermination. The saying goes that everyone deserves a second chance; but in this new age of Depression with over-crowded prisons and backed up courts, a drastic and violent change must happen. Agents are given targets and implanted into prisons with their identities only revealed to selected individuals of power. They establish connections with inmates until they isolate targets and execute. The largest amount of wealth within the once respected America is w being funneled into the sewer. Murderers, gang members, rapists, pedophiles, inside traders: they're all enjoying the most modern conveniences our money has to buy. Fully equipped gyms, televisions, 3 meals a day and a roof over their heads while their victims may struggle just to make ends meet; or may have met their end already. How much money does it take to keep a killer alive compared to how much it costs to bury their victim? Before you answer, just save your breath. You're living your life the best you can, and your bandwagon ride on the next big social charity isn't important anymore. It's t going to change what we're doing here. But what we're doing here is going to change your world forever.
- Author BiographyAnthony Matos has been making sure he does not fall into the pitfalls and traps that strangle original ideas ever since he was able to understand the written word. He has no credentials, awards, or honors that might make him feel complacent. He is and will always be an agent of change when it comes to people telling the same tired story. He lives in Southampton, Massachusetts and is creating more worlds as we speak.
- Author(s)MR Anthony Matos
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.