All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionSmall dragon ...big trouble! When Eric finds a tiny dragon nestled among the beansprouts in his Friday night takeaway, he thinks it's a free toy. But Pan the Mini-Dragon is very real indeed - and he's about to get Eric into a whole heap of trouble...How is Eric going to explain the trail of devastation caused by one creature t much bigger than a spring roll? A hilarious new series for fans of Jeremy Strong and Compton Valance.
- Author BiographyTom Nicoll has been writing since he was at school, where he enjoyed trying to fit in as much silliness into his essays as he could possibly get away with. He is also a big comedy, TV and movie nerd. Tom lives just outside Edinburgh with his wife, daughter and a cat that thinks it's a dog. THERE'S A DRAGON IN MY DINNER is his first book for children. Sarah Horne grew up in Derbyshire and spent much of her childhood scampering in the nearby fields with a few goats. Then she decided to be sensible and studied Illustration at Falmouth College of Arts and gained a Master's degree at Kingston University. She now lives in Forest Hill, South London and specialises in funny, inky illustration.
- Author(s)Tom Nicoll
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThere's a Dragon in...
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width125 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 6
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.