All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have journey's that we choose for our lives. Yes, some are chosen for us, that we are unable to change. But all of us have a choice that life gives us...we can choose to be happy or choose to be unhappy. Theresa, despite the obstacles thrown in her way, makes a conscious choice to be happy. Why anyone would choose to do otherwise is baffling, yet we all kw people who sadly make that choice. Read on, as Terri travels through her life finding happiness and fulfillment in unexpected places. Through the many twists and turns of her life, she comes upon new people and new places. Many will shock you, many will surprise you, but all will have you eager to turn the pages to see the challenges that Terri faces and to see how she chooses to resolve them. In the end, this is a book that arouses your interest, piques your curiosity, and has you smiling & crying at the travails of her life. You will be happy that you chose to join Terri's journey as her life comes to a satisfying & fulfilling conclusion with happy times and a loving family at her side.
- Author BiographyPearl is a loving wife, mom & grandmother. Traditional, you might say. But to those who know her, she has the devil in her eyes. As a kid, Pearl's mom told her that and she went to the mirror, spreading her eyes wide open, looking for the devil. She, to her dismay, couldn't find him. Those her know her today, many decades later, still see that little devil in Pearl. Though we enjoy her wisdom, her playfulness is a joy to all!
- Author(s)Pearl Nielsen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.