Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Thermal Conductivity Conference was started in 1961 with the initiative of Mr. Charles F. Lucks, who passed away on 8 July 1982 and to the memory of whom this volume is dedicated. These Conferences on thermal conductivity grew out of the needs of researchers in the field. The Conferences were held annu ally from 1961 to 1973 and have been held biennially since 1975 when our Center for Information and Numerical Data Analysis and Synthesis (CINDAS) of Purdue University became the Permanent Sponsor of the Conferences. These Conferences provide a broadly based forum for researchers actively working on the thermal conduc tivity and closely related properties to convene on a regular basis to exchange their ideas and experiences and report their findings and results. The Conferences have been self-perpetuating and are an example of how a technical community with a common purpose can transcend the invisible, artificial barriers between disciplines and gather together in increasing numbers without the need of national pub licity and continuing funding support, when they see something worthwhile going on. It is believed that this series of Conferences t only will grow stronger, but will set an example for research ers in other fields on how to jointly attack their own problem areas.
- Author(s)David R Smith,T Ashworth
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1343 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.