Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFifty-one papers (and three keyte addresses) on contemporary theoretical issues and experimental techniques pertaining to the underlying factors that control heat-conduction behavior of materials. The latest findings on insulation, fluids, and low-dimensional solids and composites are reviewed as
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight3520 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byC.J. Cremers,H. Alan Fine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.