All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been almost thirty years since the publication of a book that is entirely dedicated to the theory, description, characterization and measurement of the thermal conductivity of solids. The recent discovery of new materials which possess more complex crystal structures and thus more complicated phon scattering mechanisms have brought invative challenges to the theory and experimental understanding of these new materials. With the development of new and vel solid materials and new measurement techniques, this book will serve as a current and extensive resource to the next generation researchers in the field of thermal conductivity. This book is a valuable resource for research groups and special topics courses (8-10 students), for 1st or 2nd year graduate level courses in Thermal Properties of Solids, special topics courses in Thermal Conductivity, Superconductors and Magnetic Materials, and to researchers in Thermoelectrics, Thermal Barrier Materials and Solid State Physics.
- Author BiographyProf. Terry M. Tritt is considered a prominent researcher in the field of thermoelectric materials, in which he has worked over the last decade. Understanding the theoretical and experimental aspects of thermalconduction in new materials is key to developing the next generation thermoelectric materials. Prof. Tritt has edited seven books, authored several review articles and over 120 scientific publications in his career.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- Series TitlePhysics of Solids and Liquids
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables
- Weight532 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTerry M. Tritt
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.