All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThermal Energy Storage Techlogies for Sustainability is a broad-based overview describing the state-of-the-art in latent, sensible, and thermo-chemical energy storage systems and their applications across industries. Beginning with a discussion of the efficiency and conservation advantages of balancing energy demand with production, the book goes on to describe current state-of-the art techlogies. Not stopping with description, the authors also discuss design, modeling, and simulation of representative systems, and end with several case studies of systems in use.
- Author BiographyDr. S. Kalaiselvam is the Head of the Department of Applied Science and Technology and Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Anna University, Chennai. Dr. R. Parameshwaran is a Research Fellow in the Department of Mechanical Engineering & Centre for Nanoscience and Technology at Anna University, Chennai.
- Author(s)R. Parameshwaran,Siva Kalaiselvam
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.