All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, heat-sensitive electronic systems have been miniaturized far more than their heat-producing power supplies, leading to major design and reliability challenges - and making thermal management a critical design factor. This timely handbook covers all the practical issues that any packaging engineer must consider with regard to the thermal management of printed circuit boards, hybrid circuits, and multichip modules. Readers will also benefit from the extensive data on material properties and circuit functions, thus enabling more intelligent decisions at the design stage - and preventing thermal-related problems from occurring in the first place.
- Author BiographyJerry E. Sergent, Ph.D., is the Director of Technology for TCA, Inc. Al Krum is an Engineering Manager at Hughes Aircraft. He also teaches hybrid and MCM classes at UCLA and Berkeley, as well as for IMAPS.
- Author(s)Al Krum,IMAPS (ISHM),Jerry E. Sergent
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectronic Packaging and Interconnection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note300 illustrations
- Weight613 g
- Width142 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.