All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThermal Processing of Ready-to-Eat Meat Products provides critical technical information on all aspects of thermal processing of RTE meat products. Edited and authored by the most experienced and kwledgeable people in the meat industry on this subject, the book addresses all technical and regulatory aspects of the production of RTE meat products, such as heat and mass transfer, pathogen lethality, post-packaging pasteurization, sanitary design, predictive equations and supportive documentation for HACCP.
- Author BiographyC. Lynn Knipe , PhD, is associate professor in the departments of Food Science and Technology and Animal Science, and the Extension Processed Meats Specialist at The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. Robert E. Rust is professor emeritus in the department of Animal Science at Iowa State University, Ames, IA, and continues to serve as a consultant to the meat industry.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byC. Lynn Knipe,Robert E. Rust
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.