Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides readers with the fundamentals necessary for understanding thermal spray techlogy. Coverage includes in-depth discussions of various thermal spray processes, feedstock materials, particle-jet interactions, and associated yet very critical topics: diagstics, current and emerging applications, surface science, and pre and post-treatment. This book will serve as an invaluable resource as a textbook for graduate courses in the field and as an exhaustive reference for professionals involved in thermal spray techlogy.
- Author BiographyPierre L. Fauchais is Professor Emeritus at the University of Limoges. Joachim V.R. Heberlein is Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota. Maher I. Boulos is Professor Emeritus at teh Unviersity of Sherbrooke and President and CEO Tekna Plasma System Inc. All three authors are part of the Thermal Spray Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Joachim Heberlein,Joachim V. R. Heberlein,Maher I. Boulos,Pierre Fauchais
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note718 black & white illustrations, 235 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2268 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.